|15 Doses of Inspiration, Six Words At A Time|
1. A STUDENT SEES THE LESSON EVERYWHERE
2. EVERY PERSON IS A GREAT TEACHER
3. A GOOD FATHER IMPROVES THE WORLD
4. GROW STRONGER BY ACCEPTING ALL RESPONSIBILITY
5. EDUCATION IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON
6. NEVER EVER STOP CHASING YOUR DREAMS
7. YOUR WORDS HELP BUILD YOUR KARMA
8. HUG YOUR MOM, SHE DESERVES IT!
9. EACH DAY ALIVE IS A GIFT
10. GIVE YOURSELF THE GIFT OF ADVENTURE
11. FIND YOUR DREAM AND START WORKING
12. MAKE THE ROAD BY WALKING YOURSELF
13. TO BUILD DREAMS, MOVE THE HAMMER
14. WIN PERSONAL BATTLES, ENJOY PUBLIC VICTORY
15. CHANGE YOUR THINKING...CHANGE THE WORLD
Stephen Covey once said, "First you make your habits, then your habits make you." He's one hundred percent correct. I have been working to build the habit of finding and dispensing artifacts of inspiration for a few years now. Here is a collection of some of the latest six word statements I've shared here on Chew the Fat.
Writing them has certainly helped define me. Inspiration is everywhere - a simple six word sentence helps remind of that.