Reading is powerful. It can change the trajectory of you life. I've been teaching middle school for over 15 years. I have seen how reading can unlock creativity, curiosity, achievement, and lead to self improvement. I hope you find inspiration below and then share with others.
If you hungry for inspiration sign up for our FREE NEWSLETTER HERE.
The links below will take you to a variety of free books that I find inspirational for any number of reasons. Enjoy.
- Siddartha by Herman Hesse - The story of spiritual journey and discovery during the time of Gautama Buddha.
- The Bible - One of the most popular books of all time. No matter your religious affiliation there is much to be learned here.
- Walden, and On The Duty of Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau - This book changed my life. Every time I think I need to buy something, the chant of "simplify, simplify, simplify" rings in my ears.
- Meditations by Rene Descartes
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
- Manual of Zen Buddhism by Daisetz Teitaro
- The Writings of Abraham Lincoln - words from Lincoln himself
- Common Sense by Thomas Paine - find out what can be learned from a famous call for independence.
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
- When You Don't Know Where To Turn by Steven Bartlett
- Nature by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- How To Tell A Story by Mark Twain